Protecting the Privacy of your Personal Information
Personal information refers to information that identifies or reasonably identifies an individual.
- How personal information is collected and used;
- To whom and under what circumstances personal information is disclosed; and
- Appropriate storage and disposal of personal information.
In most circumstances, HR+ will:
- Only collect personal information with your consent (unless legally required or authorised to do otherwise). If you wish to withdraw your consent then please contact HR+
- Collect your personal information directly from you (where possible and practicable);
- Only collect personal information about you that is necessary and relevant to the functions and/or programs of HR+
- Only use your personal information for the purpose for which it is collected or for a directly related secondary purpose that you would expect your personal information to be used for (unless legally required or authorised to do otherwise);
- Provide you with access to your personal information (unless legally required or authorised to do otherwise).
- Only disclose your personal information to a third party with your consent, or where you expect such disclosure, or where we are legally required or authorised to do so;
- Take reasonable steps to keep your personal information complete, current and accurate. Any personal information gathered will be kept for a maximum time of 7 years after becoming inactive and then destroyed.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure personal information about you is kept secure.
Should you have any questions about this Statement, please contact the HR+ Chief Executive Officer.